Types of website
- Sell goods and services online, receiving payment through providers such as PayPal, Worldpay, etc.;
- Issue online invoices;
- Enable customers to have their own customer account;
- Customer forms can be encrypted for extra security.
- Engage with visitors using a news or blog section;
- Create complete communities of users that share a common interest;
- Enable public or private messaging;
- Integrate with major social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- For simple needs, a brochure website provides a cost-effective means of gaining a world-wide Internet presence for a budget price;
- Includes relevant images and text;
- Includes a contact form.